Your privacy is guaranteed with us.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information, company name or other details to improve our Website and to better meet your needs; such as the type of browser that you use, the services and products you requested, the domain name and country from which you request information, the Website that you just came from, and the Website you next visit and your IP address.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
• to contact you about any new or updated products and services. WE may offer optional questionnaires, surveys and other information to you to assess and meet your interests and needs.
• Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
If you terminate your account or deactivate specific services, WE will maintain some basic information about you in association with these services, including your name and address. This information will only be used by us for internal record keeping purposes, as required by law or as otherwise permitted by you. Upon any termination of your account, WE will also retain general information about you which does not identify you personally, but which may still be included with our aggregate information that is provided to third parties. Information that you provide to us can never be completely removed from databases due to technical constraints and the fact that WE back up our systems.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
For your convenience we may store your credit card information longer than 60 days in order to expedite future orders, and to automate the billing process.
Mori Bildg, 2-4-10 Hiranuma, Nishi-ku
Yokohama, Kanagawa 220-0023